Learn from the best in the industry
When your staff are fully trained in the operation and maintenance of their state-of-the-art automation devices, you’ll see immediate payback: Lower automation costs. Improved plant performance. Faster troubleshooting. Fewer unscheduled shutdowns. And lower maintenance costs.
Build Skills with Hands-On Experience
You’ll gain more effective training results through true hands-on experiences, including theoretical and practical scenarios demonstrated on state-of-the-art WPC equipment.
Choose a Convenient Location and Schedule
WPC conducts training where and when it works best for you - at one of our regional offices, on-site at your facility or at a nearby off-site location. Convenient training schedules provide great flexibility, so your staff can participate at a time that minimizes business disruptions.
WPC conduct the following courses:
- FIELDVUE Technical/Practical Course
- Control Valve Technical/Practical Course
- Control Valve Engineering Course
- Control Valve Engineering II Course – Advance/Severe Service (by arrangement)
- Relief Valve Technical/Practical Course
- Relief Valve Engineering Course
- Introduction to Valves & Actuation
- Actuators, Sizing & Selection
- Introduction/Maintenance for Pneumatic Actuators
To learn more about WPC Training offerings, click on our online Training Brochure
It is recommended that each course has a minimum of 4 participants to a maximum of 8 participants.
To register your interest WPC Registration Form
To make further enquiries please email us at email@example.com